The patient shall have the right to full and complete information provided in an individualized form.
Patients shall have a right to receive detailed information on:
- their state of health, including its medical evaluation;
- the recommended examinations and interventions;
- the possible benefits and risks of performing or not performing the recommended examinations and interventions;
- the planned dates for performing the examinations and interventions;
- their right to decide in respect of the recommended examination or intervention;
- the possible alternative procedures and methods;
- the course of care and the expected outcome;
- additional services, and
- the recommended lifestyle.
The patient shall have the right to pose additional questions during information and subsequently.
The patient shall have a right to be informed of the results of examinations or interventions that have been performed in the course of his care.